-the skin high
If you follow me on Instagram you would know how much I am absolutely in love Hemp Me. From the sheer power of the stuff in keeping my face hydrated through to the smell, I’m all about it and this has easily become a staple I won’t go anywhere without.
Hemp Me is an all-natural, Australian Certified Organic (ACO) face cream that is made in Australia with their base in Melbourne. It is made from cold pressed hemp seed oil and is proclaimed to be the most balanced oil found in nature. Hemp Me’s tube is also biodegradable which is awesome news, and they also don’t test on animals.
Hemp seed oil itself has a huge amount of benefits including hydrating the skin and having antibacterial and antifungal properties. Hemp Me also contains other natural and soothing ingredients inclu ding Aloe Vera, Chamomile Extract, Jojoba Oil, Kakadu Plum Oil, Green Tea Extract and Argan oil.
For those of you who are sustainably focused, the hemp plant itself also has SO many incredibly sustainable uses that I didn’t know existed until I discovered Hemp Me. Here’s a few dope facts supplied by Hemp Me:
- One acre of hemp grown in a single season (12-14 weeks), produces as much paper as up to 4 acres of trees which take years to grow.
- Hemp can be used to make paper, textiles, building materials, plastics and much more!
- Hemp can be used to produce fibreboard that is stronger and lighter than wood
- Hempcrete combines hemp and lime to create a concrete-like material to build homes that are well insulated, pest resistant, fire retardant, and fully recyclable
- Hemp fibres are longer, stronger more absorbent and more mildew-resistant than cotton.
- Hemp is the overall strongest, most durable, longest lasting natural soft-fibre on the planet.
There you go changemakers, another incredible business with an incredible natural product that has well and truly been incorporated into my daily routine. If you want your own you can check out their website here. Or follow along on their socials on Facebook and Instagram.